The provision of culturally customised services, systems and solutions throughout the community, to achieve economic autonomy and cultural freedom by Indigenous Community Professionals.
InComPro is committed to providing high quality programs and services in a culturally safe and respectful manner to Aboriginal people, communities and organisations.
Incompro is committed to:
- Creating Greater Access, equity and culturally inclusiveness in service delivery
- Supportive environment for workers both professionally and culturally
- Accountability to the Aboriginal community through consultation and feedback
- Learning approach to improved services
- Sustainable partnerships through collaboration, cooperation and communication